Do you want to join us? Apply!
You will :
• Be able to lead and cooperate with the team and business contacts ;
• Need a knowledge of the last new technologies and knows how to identify innovations and evaluate them. That's will ensures the use of best practices of development ;
• Be the project supervisor on various exciting development projects : control of the good progress of developments, definition of the timeline, technical choices, methods to use ;
• Decide the architecture and technology to follow for each project (technology, data model, library)
• Train all teams, supervise and motivate developers (up 1 to 5 members average by team) ;
• Team’s management : guide developers, solve problems (bugs, displays), improve their skills (make them rise in skills) ;
• Be the technical referent in terms of code, to implement good practices, and to check the actions of the team ;
• Ensure the quality of the team code thanks to analysis tools and systematic code review ;
• Guarantee the respect of deadlines imposed ;
• Respect the allocated budget ;
• Set up tests / acceptance ;
• Set a technological surveillance in all missions.
The Lead Developer will be helped by the CEO and the project manager.
We seek a collaborator with great personality who will find himself in our corporate philosophy, dynamic and with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are rigorous and skillful person. You build products like they were your own.
You can impersonate the client and understand his objectives, and the users and their perception.
You have :
• Between 3/5 years of studies : Computer sciences and/or webdevelopment track (engineering school or university) or equivalent;
• A demonstrated experience of building products and creating architecture.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in web/mobile development ;
• At least one year in team lead or management experience ;
• Technical expertise and strong versatility on web technologies (Front-end, Back-end) ;
• Good knowledge in Php / Symphony is highly appreciated ;
• Fluent in French and English (our documentation and tools are in English).
• Devops knowledge is also appreciated
In our team of developers, you will work on various exciting development projects.
• Mobile hybrid apps (Ionic // ReactNative)
• Websites and webapps (Angular // ReactJS // Express // Node.js)
You'll be autonomous on the development and manage the development fully or sometimes backed by a frontend developer.
At least 3 years of work as a Web Developer at a professional level, or 2 years of work and a IT related diploma.
• Proficiency in Node.js // Angular // Ionic or Node.js // ReactJS // ReactNative
• Deep knowledge in PHP/Symfony is highly appreciated
• Able to create a web or mobile application from A to Z
• Proficiency in querying MongoDB and MySQL
• Able to build a REST API
• Able to implement register/login and payment process
• Fluent in English