Benefits to using React-native:
- The main advantage when using React-native is the ability to code only one application, which will be available on IOS and Android. A cost saving (1 codebase instead of 2), but also time (no need to manage two projects in parallel).
- Increased performance compared to a hybrid application in Cordova Ionic.
- Partial reuse of applications in Reactjs.
Disadvantages to use React-native:
- Relatively complicated handling.
- More expensive than a Cordova / Ionic application.
- Compilation and debugging much more difficult (obligation to go through an emulator).
- Ecosystem and API very volatile, so there are problems of compilation and update version recurring.
Need an expert? Contact us!