We’re a web & mobile development studio created in 2015. We’re a team of modern I.T. developers working from all around the world : France, Portugal, India, Russia, Thaïland, ... Our clients are mostly French start-ups and big accounts like Fnac Darty, Air Liquide, La Poste group, EDF, Dior, Mitsubishi, French Tennis Federation, …
As a leader, you will set the rhythm of the projects. You will garantee the performance of the projects thanks to your technical skills and you will work closely with the team.
You will :
• Be able to lead and cooperate with the team and business contacts ;
• Need a knowledge of the last new technologies and know how to identify innovations and evaluate them. That's will ensure the use of best practices of development ;
• Be the project supervisor on various exciting development projects : control of the good progress of developments, definition of the timeline, technical choices, methods to use ;
• Decide the architecture and technology to follow for each project (technology, data model, library)
• Train all teams, supervise and motivate developers (up 1 to 5 members average by team) ;
• Team’s management : guide developers, solve problems (bugs, displays), improve their skills (make them rise in skills) ;
• Be the technical referent in terms of code to implement good practices and to check the actions of the team ;
• Ensure the quality of the team code thanks to analysis tools and systematic code review ;
• Guarantee the respect of deadlines imposed ;
• Respect the allocated budget ;
• Set up tests / acceptance ;
• Set a technological surveillance in all missions
The Lead Developer will be helped by the CEO and the project manager.
We are looking for a collaborator with great personality who will find himself in our corporate philosophy, dynamic and with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are rigorous and skillful person. You build products like they were your own.
You can impersonate the client and understand his objectives, and the users and their perception.
You have :
• Between 3/5 years of studies : Computer sciences and/or web development studies (engineering school or university) or equivalent
• At least 5 years of professional experience in web/mobile development
• A demonstrated experience of building products and creating architecture
• At least 1 year in team lead or management experience
• Technical expertise and strong versatility on web technologies (Front-end, Back-end)
• Good knowledge in Php / Symphony is highly appreciated
• Fluency in English (our documentation and tools are in English)
• Devops knowledge is also appreciated
WANT TO JOIN US ?
Apply here : LEAD DEVELOPER